The term Uplift Drone Training or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office Uplift Drone Training Ltd , Beaufront Park, Anick Road Hexham NE46 4TU. Our company registration number is 10064089. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Uplift Drone Training Ltd trading as Uplift Drone Training, standard payment terms are that payment is taken at the time of booking / ordering unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand. If payment by invoice has been previously agreed in writing, the payment needs to be made within the terms of the invoice.
At all times full payment will have to be made before attendance on a course or shipping of goods from Uplift Drone Training Ltd
A deposit payment can be made to hold your position on a course. This is non refundable once course materials have been dispatched. Course Materials are charged at £390 + VAT, once you have received these items or used our e learning system this amount is not refundable
Bookings are either made in writing via email or via telephone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing upon request. Please quote purchase order numbers where applicable. Bookings are final when full payment has cleared and been received by Uplift Drone Training Ltd trading as Uplift Drone Training. Your place on a course is not confirmed until full payment has cleared at least two working days before the course start date.
Uplift Drone Training is unable to accept customers onto any course until full payment has been received.
3. Delivery of Course Timeframe
Electronic course materials or e learning will be dispatched as soon as payment has been received by Uplift Drone Training Ltd trading as Uplift Drone training. This is typically with 48 hrs,
a) The theoretical knowledge course is delivered at a place of Uplift Drone Training Ltd choosing unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand. This is delivered at the date and location the customer specified from our website list of available courses. One free resit of the Theory exam is provided should the customer fail the exam. Beyond this one resit , resists are charged at £90.+ VAT
b) The Operations manual you submit to Uplift Drone Training will be reviewed to determine its quality and standard to obtain the Civil Aviation Authority Permission for Commercial Operations. Uplift Drone Training includes with the price of the course up to three Operations manual reviews with feedback provided via email. Should you require more than this amount of feedback the following hourly rate will apply.
– One hour of an assessor’s time – £90.
c) The flight test is delivered at a place of our choosing unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand. Uplift Drone Training Ltd will endeavour to deliver the flight test within 30 working (mon – fri) days (weather permitting) of the customer successfully completing parts a) and b) of the course to the required standard. Should the customer fail the flight test the following fee will be payable for a resit
– Flight test resit – £150 + VAT with an additional £100 +VAT supplement for a weekend test.
d) Parts a to c must be completed in a 12 month time frame. Beyond this timeframe parts of the course will need to repeated with associated costs as Uplift Drone Training Ltd determines necessary for the customer to reach the required standard of competence.
4. Transfer to another Course
Should circumstances mean that the customer needs to transfer to another Uplift Drone Training course; the following charges will apply, dependent on notice given:
• First transfer, made more than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge.
• Two to four weeks notice given – 25% of the course fee
• Less than two weeks notice given – 30% of the course fee.
• Where a deposit has been paid this is non refundable once electronic course materials have been dispatched.
All transfers to a different course date and or location must be taken within a period of six months from the original date. Typically only one date transfer is allowed
5. Cancellations by the customer
Should circumstances mean that the customer has to cancel a course and is unable to transfer the booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will be payable:
• More than two weeks prior to the course start date – the learning materials charge
• one two weeks prior to the course – 50% of the course fee
• Less than one week prior to the course – full fee.
• Where a deposit has been paid this is non refundable once electronic course materials have been dispatched.
Cancellation must be made in writing and received by Uplift Drone Training Ltd trading as Uplift Drone Training by the course date with in the timeframes specified above.
6. Non Attendance of Course
If you do not attend a booked and paid for course, and you have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable and non transferable.
7. Late Arrival or Missed Part of Course
We are bound by the Civil Aviation Authority to ensure candidates are only recommended for a Permission for Commercial Operations if they prove competence as determined by the Civil Aviation Authority.
If the customer arrives late for a course or is absent from any part of a course, Uplift Drone Training Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept the customer for further training if we feel the customer will not be able to reach the required standard of competence. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
8. Cancellations by Uplift Drone Training Ltd
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require Uplift Drone Training Ltd to cancel a course. In such circumstances the customer will be given as much notice as possible and either a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
All course fees attract VAT.
10. Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014
We abide by the applicable parts of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014.
11. Data Processing
All information that we hold concerning customers will be held and processed by Uplift Drone Training Ltd T/A Uplift Drone Training strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
As an individual, you the customer has a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us, including a description of the data that we hold on you. Please contact M Lee of Uplift Drone Training Ltd trading as Uplift Drone Training Ltd at the companies registered office as stated above.
Whether you buy an Uplift Drone Training course or equipment over the phone or online, you can choose from a flexible range of repayment terms such as spreading the cost over 6 to 12 months with 0% APR representative with a 10-50% deposit through our partner Divido.
The application process is very simple and takes around 10 minutes for you to complete.
Simply select the finance option at checkout and select the options you want. You will receive a decision within 30 seconds of completion.
If you decide to take advantage of our instalment plans, here is some more information.
Unfortunately we cannot offer instalment plans on our courses under £990 ex vat or £1188 inc vat.
What will I need?
In order to fill out a finance application with us, you will need the following:
• Personal details including your name, DOB, email address, phone number
• Your address and 3 years of UK address history
• Your employment details including income, the number of years employed and your employer’s name.
• Bank details
How does it work?
1. Select the products and courses you wish to finance, then at checkout click Interest Free Credit, pay in instalments, where you can decide your deposit amount and time period.
2. Complete the online application form and wait 10-20 seconds for the credit decision.
3. Once approved, we’ll confirm your order and contact you with course details and deliver to you el the course pre learning electronically.
Over the phone
1. Call the Uplift Drone Training phone number and ask about the finance options available to you.
2. We will help you complete the online application form.
3. Once approved, we will send you the course details and send you the course pre learning.
Who is eligible for finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked with as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
• Be a UK resident
• Be over 18 years of age
• Have 3 years of UK address history
• Be working at least 16 hours per week
• Have a valid phone number and e-mail address
I still have a Question?
Feel free to call us or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions.
About our finance partner Divido
Financing options are offered through Divido Financial Services. Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 628253. For more information, please visit: www.divido.com