ParaZero’s SafeAir™ Phantom is a low altitude, independent, autonomous, parachute-based safety system that is tailored for the DJI Phantom 4 drone series.
The SafeAir™ Phantom drone safety system is fully independent and autonomous, combining a dedicated flight termination system, smart computer and a highly effective very low altitude parachute. The system incorporates these main performance features:
- A unique parachute deployment system for near-zero-time deployment, even at zero speed.
- Autonomous emergency identification and activation capabilities, using dedicated SmartAir™ Autonomous Trigger System.
A DJI Phantom specific, independent electro-mechanic flight termination system, which emergency rotors stop
The system is designed fast assembly and detachment, using only a string and a locking mechanism.
The SafeAir™ Phantom drone safety system incorporates the following features:
- Deployment in a fraction of a second.
- Independent, autonomous detection of critical failures, including XYZ acceleration, critical angles and extreme yaw.
- Effectiveness at low altitude.
- Effectiveness at extreme roll angles and at maximum speed.
- Easy Installation.
- The black box can retrieve information for post flight analysis.
The SafeAir™ Phantom system should only be operated in open space and in normal weather conditions