The Yuneec H520 is an industrial platform with all the characteristics needed for demanding technical operations within the commercial sectors. While the platform is also used by hobbyists around the world, its real creation was for law enforcement, fire and rescue and the construction world alike.
Key Features of the Aircraft
Six-Rotor (Hex) – Safety, Stability and Reliability
- High Wind-Resistant Airframe
- Interchangeable Cameras
- Up to 28 minute flight time
- ST16S Ground Station – 7” HD Touch LCD with HDMII® ouput
- DataPilot™ Mission Control Software System
- 2D and 3D geo-mapping capabilities
- Waypoints System – easily designate an area for auto-surveillance/mapping
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
E90 Camera Key Features:
- 1″ CMOS Sensor – 20MP Stills and 4K Video @ 60FPS (100MBPs)
- 2D and 3D geo-mapping capabilities with H520 and Datapilot™
- Ultra High-Speed H2 Image-Signal Processing
- Choose between H.264 and H.265 (HEVC) Capture options
- 23mm High Precision Lens System
The E90’s 1” sensor provides for a greater dynamic range, increased sensitivity in low lighted environments, natural deep colours ideal for orthomapping, 3D modelling and close up inspections. The large 1” sensor 10bit internal processing and a high precision 23mm lens combine to provide deep contrast 4K images and 20MP stills, this makes the E90 ideal for surveying, mapping, broadcast and ultra high quality imaging.
Compatible with H520 only.
The E90 Camera is ideal for Journalism, Broadcast and for Critical Inspection of cell towers, solar panel, gas and oil platforms, wind turbines and many other assets.