The Yuneec H520 is an industrial platform with all the characteristics needed for demanding technical operations within the commercial sectors. While the platform is also used by hobbyists around the world, its real creation was for law enforcement, fire and rescue and the construction world alike.
Key Features of the Aircraft
Six-Rotor (Hex) – Safety, Stability and Reliability
- High Wind-Resistant Airframe
- Interchangeable Cameras
- Up to 28 minute flight time
- ST16S Ground Station – 7” HD Touch LCD with HDMII® ouput
- DataPilot™ Mission Control Software System
- 2D and 3D geo-mapping capabilities
- Waypoints System – easily designate an area for auto-surveillance/mapping
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
The Yuneec H520 is capable of 28 minutes flight time.
E50 Camera Key Features
- High aperture 12 MP 1/ 2.3” CMOS sensor
- Capture 4K UHD videos at 30fps
- 400mm Focus Length – sharp detailed images in a 12MP resolution
- 10-Element Lens – low distortion lens system with minimal leens dispersion
- Precision asset inspection from a safe distance – due to 40mm focal length
- 360 degree rotation – E50 gimbal is capable of unlimited 360 yaw axis rotation
- High stability gimbal – with a precision of +/- 0.03°, E50 shots are rock-solid
The E50 Camera is ideal for Journalism, Broadcast and for Critical Inspection of cell towers, solar panel, gas and oil platforms, wind turbines and many other assets.
40mm equivalent lenses enables the E50 to get high quality visual details while keeping a safe distance from the asset.
Compatible with H520 only