DJI Multilink connects with the Inspire 2 remote controller and Cendence remote controllers to create a master-slave network with three slave controllers. The slave controllers connected to DJI Multilink form a star network with the master controller as the hub. The slave controllers can send commands to the aircraft through the master controller and receive images and video signals from the aircraft directly.
- Used with the Inspire 2 remote and Cendence remote controllers.
- Use with the Cendence remote controller and patch antenna for best results.
- Creates a master-slave controller network with three slave controllers for efficient filming and photography.
- Master and slave controllers can maintain communication at distances of up to 150m.
- Multilink is not compatible with the DJI Matrice series.
Multilink Module × 1