Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual features a three-axis gimbal stabilised camera housing a side-by-side 4K sensor for capturing visible light and a FLIR Lepton® thermal microcamera for capturing thermal data. Together these sensors allow pilots to perform flights at night, as well as fly in complex daytime conditions like fog and smoke. Users can select from multiple intelligent display modes in the DJI Pilot flight control app to visualise data from the dual-sensor camera:
- FLIR MSX® – FLIR’s patented MSX, or multi-spectral dynamic imaging, embosses high-fidelity, visible light details onto the thermal imagery in real time to enhance visual details, helping pilots quickly identify and interpret critical data that may not be immediately visible to the naked eye.
- Spot Meter – Displays the average temperature of an object, helping pilots monitor and measure critical or hazardous objects while maintaining a safe distance.
- Area Measurement – Displays the average, lowest, and highest temperature, as well as the corresponding locations of each area, allowing inspectors to quickly assess objects and determine if an asset may be overheating.
- Isotherm – Allows pilots to designate specific temperature ranges to be displayed using a custom colour palette so objects within the range relay higher contrast and better visibility. This feature includes custom profiles to aid search and rescue pilots in identifying people and to help firefighters identify hot spots in fires, as well as a custom profile setting for added flexibility.
”Drones are fast becoming a common sighting in public safety and inspection operations, where users get immediate value from a reliable aerial tool that can easily be deployed anywhere at any time. With the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, we are enabling safer operations in more diverse environments so operators can focus on accomplishing their missions.” – Jan Gasparic, DJI Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- Visible & Thermal Imagery
- Integrated Radiometric FLIR Thermal Sensor
- Adjustable Parameters
- For Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
- Multiple Display Modes:
- FLIR MSX®, Infrared & Visible
Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual includes the same features as Mavic 2 Enterprise to protect the integrity of photos, videos, flight logs and other data generated during sensitive flights. It incorporates 24 GB of on-board data storage and password protection, creating accountability for all access to the drone’s functions and stored data.
Every Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual comes equipped with DJI’s AirSense technology to help ensure drones remain a safe addition to the skies. It features DJI’s most advanced video and data transmission system, Ocusync 2.0, providing a more stable connection between the drone and its remote controller, even in environments with high electromagnetic interference such as urban areas.
The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual is compatible with the full line of Mavic 2 Enterprise accessories.
- Infrastructure Inspections
- Search and Rescue
- Fire Response
- Law Enforcement
- …and more!