This is positive news for commercial operators using the Mavic 2 Enterprise Series for applications across the construction, energy and emergency service sectors.
DJI Smart Controller features a built-in 5.5-inch 1080p ultra-bright display that maintains clear visibility and vivid colours even in direct sunlight, making it an optimal tool for outdoor use. It’s long-lasting battery life and portable size means it can be easily transported to commercial jobs and work sites.
- Date: 2019.04.25
- Smart Controller Firmware: v01.00.0530
- DJI GO 4 App: v4.3.16
- DJI Pilot App: v1.3.0
- DJI Assistant 2: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.8
- Added Aircraft Management under settings. Once connected to the Smart Controller, an aircraft can be added and managed in Aircraft Management. Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic 2 Enterprise, and Mavic 2
- Enterprise Dual are supported.
- Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later).
- Added a warning prompt if the compass of the remote controller requires calibration. Users can also now check the status of the compass under settings.
- Added an option to set the external microSD card as the default storage location.
- Added Camera Lock. Once enabled, if users press the focus/shutter or record button when DJI GO 4 is not running or is running in the background, no photo will be taken or video will be recorded.
- Added ability to update the built-in DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot apps independently from the system update.
- Optimized DJI GO Share. Any photo or video stored in the GO Share folder of the microSD card root directory can be shared to a mobile device using DJI GO Share.
- Updated DJI GO 4 to v4.3.16.
This firmware version contains important updates, and the Smart Controller can only be updated to this firmware version using DJI Assistant 2.
Download the latest DJI Assistant 2 and follow the steps in the System Update section in the DJI Smart Controller User Manual.
Download DJI Assistant 2 at: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
Browse our product support, tips & tutorials for your DJI Smart Controller: